What is the Sessions of Interactive GEM?
Interactive GEM is an exclusive online educational series offering access classes such as dancing, cooking, hairstyling, painting and many more. Within a series of education videos, you will be equipped and inspired from the different techniques the professional trainer is providing.
Each session offers pre-recorded video of the trainer deconstructing each of his techniques.
All videos have a voiceover and subtitles to make the content accessible to everyone.
How do I know what I will learn in the education class?
How much does it cost?
How many times can I watch the education videos?
How do I know a new video has been release when I purchase a Multi-Session?
Can Interactive GEM educational videos be shared or recorded?
What will happen if I copy, download, record or upload any of the videos?
Do I receive a certificate?
Is it possible to redeem another license for the same video?
What will happen if I redeem more than one license on the same video?
What will happen if I press play and I don’t get to watch the full video and I get interrupted?
Can other users use my login details?
What happens if the video doesn’t play on my browser?
Your network or browser setting could be blocking high resolution videos or some features of our session from playing.
Please try another browser we recommend Opera and use the function to turn on the VPN. “Open Your Opera Browser
- Go to ‘Settings’
- Click on ‘Advanced’
- Click on ‘Privacy & Security’
- Scroll down and turn on VPN
What do I need to watch the online education session?
• Computer, Desktop, Laptop, or iPad (Mobile phones are not ideal)
• Good internet connection
• Notepad to take notes
• Adequate time to repeat the video if needed
The purpose of the online education is to give you a better opportunity at learning. The sessions are as close as you can get to a live session or to a masterclass.
How do I watch a session?
- Purchase your ticket
- Go to the home page
- Select the session you would like to watch
- Click on watch now
- The website will ask if you would like to redeem a license for this session. If you selected yes, from that moment you have 30 days to watch the session.
- To watch the session, press ‘Play’. You have 2 minute to confirm your bowser is playing, the sound, voice over or subtitles are all working ok.
- Please ensure you have adequate time to watch the session and please allow extra hours to replay the video again in case you missed something the first time.
- Please ensure you have a note pad and pen to write any notes or questions you may have.
- Each user is entitled to 1 license and entitles them to watch the video and repeat watching the video a second time, as long as you don’t pause the video for an extended period of time and waste your allocated time on pause.